Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Funny Kids

As some of you know, my children are mostly all grown now. I joined the board because I spend a lot of time with my grandsons
while their mom and dad are at work. I have been feeling a little nostalgic here lately because it won't be very long before my children will leave the nest. What are some of the funniest or most endearing things that your children have done that you know you will remember forever?

Comments

• There's so many things. My middle child has always been hilarious. When she was a year and a half she used to pull the keys off my laptop, before I'd even see her. It was as if shed been stalking her prey then she'd pounce and pluck off a key! My oldest daughter always tried to make people hug. It was really cute. And my youngest just gets uncontrollably excited he practically screams when he laughs. My kids ate pretty funny!

• edited August 25

My stepdaughter was around 4 when I'd take her to grocery stores and she would take items and put it under her shirt, squat and drop it to the floor, saying she "egged it". It took me a while to understand what she was doing but it was really cute!

• Today my son was pulling himself up to a mirror and kissing his reflection over and over. Then later he was crawling around and would lay down and start tasting the floor! He's in a very busy phase right now where everything goes in his mouth! He also will start crawling really fast and he'll turn around and wait to see if you're going to chase him. He laughs so hard when he's playing his little game!