Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Essential Oils

I was wondering if any of you have ever used Essential Oils? I was hoping to find one to use in a diffuser to help the boys sleep at night.

Comments

• I've used lavender. I spray the room and linen spray on the pillows and in the room at night. Which reminds me I need to get more. I'm sure there are other essential oils you can use but I'm not an expert. I've just stuck with what worked for us

• Thanks @yogimama . I have go a lavender plant in my living room. I may move it just to see what happens.

• Oh wow a lavender plant sounds like a great idea. I can't believe I never even considered that! The spray works very well for us, almost too well.

I once had a dishwashing soap with lavender in it and I never could get the dishes washed! I'd always fall asleep after running the soap under the water!

• Another good plant to add to your bedroom is the snake plant. It filters out some toxins from the air and makes your air quality better. I have always had one in my room. You can also use Jasmine plants. They are really pretty but I seem to always kill mine.

• Thanks momma 5931 I'll look into both plants. I worry about toxins and air quality.