Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

MISCARRIAGE OR NOT?

Ladies, Mums, Hello.

Insane things are going on for me.

My LMP was 11/25. I’ve posted a couple of times on here. My periods are very irregular so I don’t know when EXACTLY I ovulated.

I found out I was pregnant from a home pregnancy test on 12/24 Christmas Eve. It’s the first test in the pic. I tested until the 28th and stopped. Figured I’d save some money and just make an appointment with the doc.

I had appointment for the 16th of Jan when I suddenly started spotting. Beige spotting on the 28th. Then browner the 30th and full on BLEED (sorry TMI) on the 31st. I’ve been bleeding for a week from then. It finally slowed down TODAY but it had gotten so bad before, that I went to the ER simply just for some answers.

They said my Cervix is closed and they couldn’t see anything on ultrasound. Nothing whatsoever.

HCG levels 100 and they said I need to be on bed rest-threatened miscarriage.

Ok. So I went on bed rest Thursday until today and I bled the whole time. Cramps like a period, a little bit of tissue passed.

I thought FOR SURE miscarried.

I have an appointment this Thursday for another check up with an actual obstetrician.

However, tonight—I wanted to ease my mind and test to see it’s lighter or negative so I could just be sure that I’m not pregnant anymore. And this test came back DARKER and QUICKER than before! And I had been drinking water all day. This was taken at 730 ish PM today after work.

I know I’m seeing the doc in 1 day but goodness me, I had to let this out and share and ask your opinion? I’m so confused!!!5a1e94e0-3244-11ea-87e8-a5b27d75e7fa.jpeg5a776340-3244-11ea-87e8-a5b27d75e7fa.jpeg

Comments