Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

I need advice

edited July 29 in Pregnancy
My boyfriend and I have a 4 year old son already.. I just found out I’m pregnant. Our relationship has been going through alot for a while to the point where we think its best to end it but we are currently still living together due to the fact that its easier and it benefits our son as well. Now, hes saying he would be there for this next baby if I chose to have it, but also making it very clear that he does not really want it because he wants to live his life and not have to sacrifice.. (even though he still has to because we already have a son) Idk what to do.. I would love for my son to have a sibling but I’m not sure this is the right time. But I also don’t want my son to be too much older when he finally gets a sibling and he already turns 5 this year. Have any of you ever had an abortion simply because the father didn’t want it? Did you regret it? Did any of you go on to have the baby? Did your boyfriend/babys father ever come around? I am desperate for advice.. I have no clue what to do.

Comments