Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

NO Aunt Flo! Need experience, opinions, advice!

Hey mommas, so my last period was January 6th-10th. It showed on my apps I ovulated January 16-22. I had sex January 27th, 31st, and February 3rd. The week I wasn’t ovulation, according to the apps I have based on my period.
However, February 1st I noticed extreme EWCM, and sex drive (obviously because I had sex 3 days, I also always seem to have a sex drive when ovulating). So could I of possibly ovulated a week after my apps, the week I had sex 3 times?
Now I am 3 days late, lots of CM, cramping, acne, heart burn. I took a test this AM it’s a negative. Also, the week I had sex, it was week before my period, after the “expected” ovulation week. Isn’t it not possible to get pregnant a week before period? You only can when you ovulate. I’m learning how to track ovulation but I’m always having a crap ton of CM every day (which I feel is not normal). So I’m clueless. I’ve never been late except when I was pregnant with my daughter, which I conceived the day of ovulation and it showed on my apps.
Usually my AF is like clockwork and comes MAYBE a day late, occasionally. So I’m not sure why this months tricky!