Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Is your baby ill a lot?

edited Juli 2016 in Health & Medicine
I was wondering if your babies have been ill a lot in the first year.

My boy is now almost 8 month and he has only been ill once when got bronchitis. That gave us a fright at first I can tell you. We went straight to hospital with him as it started on a weekend. They gave us some medicine and an inhaling machine to use for a couple of weeks. Since it did not improve for a few days we went to our paediatrician who gave us a stronger medicine for inhaling. We read online that some kids will have bronchitis for month and month but luckily it was gone within 2 weeks or so.

Since then we have had no other health problems.

mumofone

Comments

• My daughter often has a cold and cough. We have an inhaling machine and she is taking nose drops and homoeopathic drops. It helps but after a few weeks, but the cold comes back. I don't think it's because she isn't wearing enough clothes. There must be something else. My paediatrician doesn't know what's going on.
  • poor little girl, it must be heart breaking for you and your husband. Must be frustrating if even the doctor can´t help you.
    Maybe he can advise you on how to boost your dougthers immune system by making changes in her diet?