Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Diluted cow´s milk for your baby

edited August 2016 in Babyfood & Recipes
What do you think about giving an 8 month old baby diluted cow´s milk every now and again?

It seems like the opinions on this one even among doctors vary quite a bit. Some say it´s ok some say you shouldn’t do it at all before they are at least a year old.

My baby gets two bottles of formula and two normal meals a day. So have he has done well with all the different foods we have given him. Now I am thinking about giving him diluted cow´s milk for his tea instead of formula. I have heard from a lot of doctors who don’t approve with the follow on milk formulas.

What do you think?

Mumofone

Comments

• edited Juni 14

We have different opinions especially when taking care of our babies. But even though we have different opinions on what is good for our babies, we all agree on one thing, we wanted the best for our babies. For me, I stopped giving my DD when she is already 2 years old. I have given her HIPP when she is still a baby and after 11 months, I give her Holle. Even though I don't BF, I am confident that she is having the nutrition that she needs from her milk. She seldom becomes sick and is very strong and smart.