Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Baby´s first birthday!

edited July 2016 in Growth & Parenting
I can´t wait for my boys first birthday in November. I am not sure yet what we will get him as he will probably be more interested in the wrapping paper than anything else.
We are going to celebrate with my parents and siblings and a big cake. As he usually doesn’t get any sweets that will be a treat for him that I´m sure he´ll enjoy. I am going to decorate the room with lots of balloons and banners. I know he´ll be too small to mind but I can´t wait for that.

What are you going to do for your baby’s first birthday, or what have you done?

Mumofone

Comments

• For my first son we had a barbecue, because his birthday is during the summer. He was really excited about meeting so many people. He liked to unwrapped the presents. But after unwrapping 3 presents he was done. The impressions of so many things was to much for him. I took the other presents an d gave him the other ones day after day.
  • I'm not sure what I want to do, but I definitely want to do something where I can invite adults and kids to get to know him better. I know he won't remember it but I look forward to celebrating his first birthday.