Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Problems during pregnancy

edited Juli 2016 in Pregnancy
From what I read online so far I have had a perfect pregnancy, no problems what so ever, no water in hands or legs, no pains, no stretch marks, no cravings, nothing.

I have only had a bit of morning sickness in the beginning but got some homeopathic pills from the doctor which worked wonders. Still I did not really enjoy being pregnant, the big belly was just in the way and uncomfortable while sleeping, which is to be expected I guess.

I read a lot about problems and aches during pregnancy and see a lot of women with lots of water in their legs. I feel blessed having had such an easy pregnancy.

How was yours? Did you have any problems or aches?

Mumofone

Comments

• My pregnancy was very easy, aside from morning sickness and my tiredness. I felt so tired during my workdays so I had take an after-lunch nap every day. Lucky me my boss didn't mind :) No water in my legs either. I didn't even put on so much weight.
  • @babynose: What job did you have that you could do that? I stopped working a year before I got pregnant because we moved abroad and I had enough to do with the new home and everything so I was lucky to stay at home all through my pregnancy.