Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Getting Started

edited July 2016 in Pregnancy
Hi everyone,

Would be interested to find out what age you are and how long it took you to get pregnant if planned.

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now. We knew we wanted to have a family since we are together but were waiting for the right time. January last year we decided that this was it. Seeing that we are not that young anymore we thought we had some time before it worked but a few weeks later I was pregnant. It was a bit of a surprise for me as I read up on getting pregnant at the age of 30 and over and it said it usually takes some time.
Well not with us apparently which is just as well as I imagine it can be depressing to see a negative sign on a test when you are trying for a baby over and over again.

So what´s your experience, would be interesting to see if you had it as easy as we did or if you struggled.

hope to hear from you

mumofone

Comments

• I did not struggle we decided to become pregnant and within one month I was. I actually kinda changed my mind a few weeks later, but then I found out I was indeed pregnant. I am 29.