Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Anything your baby doesn´t like to eat?

edited Juli 2016 in Babyfood & Recipes
My baby is almost 8 month and so far we have tried lots of different foods and have only come across one thing so far that he did not like – Pumpkin. But I did try it and I have to admit it was awful. Basically he seems to like almost everything, he especially likes sour things.

What does your baby not like to eat if anything? I think it’s always a good idea to let them have everything, obviously according to his age and what his body can process so that when he is bigger he will have a healthy diet and don´t say he doesn’t like fruit or veg.

I don’t agree with parents giving their babies and kids fast food, its ok if grownups decide to eat it every now and then but would not feed it to my boy. How about you?

Mumofone

Comments

• edited Dezember 2013
    I agree with you. Fast food shouldn't be something that parents give their babies and children to eat. My little boy hates courgette and broccoli and he isn't very fond of cakes and sweet things either. I try to give him a lot of different things to eat so that he becomes accustomed to different food. That makes my life in the future a lot easier. But I can understand if some mothers don't have the time to let their children try different food.
  • I think it is a bit lazy if parents don´t make the time to be honest and like you said in the long run it will be a lot easier. Sure there will be a thing or two that kids just dont like the taste of but we have tried quite early on to feed im lots of different foods and so far he still likes most of it.